Amaze in collaboration with First light Consultants , Pune is organising this new exciting camp.
Adventure camp for Persons with Special Needs and their families
Dates: 2nd – 4th October 2015
Venue : the Camp Water’s Edge, Takve, Maharashtra
The Amaze charitable trust has been organizing Adventure camps for persons with special need since 2011 in the Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu,. Now bring to you for the first time ever in Western region an adventure cap for persons with special needs and their families
Who can participate?
- special child/adult accompanied by parents, caretakers, siblings
- Friends who would like to join the experience.
- Adventure activities such as Sky Walk, Tyre crossing, Tarzan crossing, Commando Wall / net crossing, Burma Bridge River Crossing, Zip Line, Rappelling, Cultural evening and networking
- Adult / child above 5 years : Rs. 6500
- Special child / Special Adult above 5 years : Rs. 4500
- Any child below 5 years : No charge no activity
Camp cost includes shared dormitory / tent accommodation and food at campsite from 3.00pm, 2 oct 2015 to 3.00pm 4 Oct 2015. Individual tents can be reserved by families / groups at extra cost. camp cost excludes transportation to and from campsite.
Camp Coordinators :
Cdr Rajendra Pawar (Pune ) +91 9922928813
Mr. sriram Narayan ( Coimbatore ) + 91 9025122233
for registration and more details email : firstname.lastname@example.org