AKSHAYA’s Aims & Objectives
Vision : AKSHAYA envisions “ A Society where persons with Disability attain Holistic Development through Social Inclusion and Ensuring of Rights”.
Mission : To work among and through the Person with Disabilities at large, particularly with the Youth with Disabilities in the most Socio- Economically Disadvantage through a process of Organisation, Training, Networking, Education and Facilitating for Collective action through realizing their Human Rights Holistic Development.
Moto : To act as a resource center for protection of rights, equal opportunity and full participation for the persons with Disabilities .
Motto : “BY” the Disables’ , “OF” the Disables’ , “FOR” the Disables’ .
Akshayas Disability Welfare Projects India
- 1. Protection, Promotion and Ensuring of Disability Human Rights.
- 2. Screening the Disabilities in all the districts of Tamil Nadu State, INDIA.
- 3. Formation of Disability Youth Forums for Women, Men & Students with Disabilities.
- 4. Rehabilitation, Communication and Advocacy for Disables in our various project target area.
- 5. Educational Counseling, Family Counseling and Personality Development for the Disables’.
- a. Promoting Disables Marriage for the Social Inclusion.
- b. Psycho – Social Care Training for the Disables’.
- c. Strengthening social participation and mainstreaming the Women with Disabilities.
- d. Providing free legal aid services for the disables and stake holders in our various project target area.
Leadership Training Program
|Leadership and Empowerment training program was conducted exclusively for the Women with Disabilities.|
Youth Empowerment Training Program
|Our organization has conducted the Youth Empowerment Training program in the Madurai District – Tamil Nadu- India, to create the equal opportunities for the youth|
Paralympics Wheelchair Sports
|A disables can also bring Laurels and Honour to our society by achieving medals in the Paralympics Wheelchair Sports events.|
No: 37 – G/168, Prasath Road,
Narimedu, Madurai – 625002,
Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone: +91 452 4502091, +91 98430 70091, +91 98430 70092