He became visually impaired due to an eye disease at the age of 13. Today, Lives in Mumbai. He plays and promotes chess among the visually impaired; also he was the first Asian to be the Vice-President of International Braille Chess Association. He is involved with the All India Federation of Blind for Chess and many of his students have participated in world chess championship. His chess software for visually impaired is helping people in 18 countries.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 State Commissioners for Persons with Disabilities ( State Wise )
- 2 West Bengal Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017 (Draft)
- 3 Imaging Inclusion – Photography & Shortfilm Contest for Persons with Disabilities
- 4 Jobs : Lecturer in Special Education (Kozhikode)
- 5 India won Bronze medal in Para Table Tennis Championship 2017