Amputees who require artificial limbs can approach the offices of differently abled persons in the district with a copy of the National Identification Card and a certificate from school, college or company they are part of. Application forms should be submitted with residential address in person immediately, says a release.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 729 Railway jobs for Persons with disabilities
- 2 32 Civil service jobs for persons with disabilities
- 3 Income Tax Deductions for Persons with Disabilities (80U, 80DD and 10)
- 4 Reserve Bank Jobs for Persons with Disabilities
- 5 Section 80DD Tax Deductions – Dependent who is a person with disability