Amputees who require artificial limbs can approach the offices of differently abled persons in the district with a copy of the National Identification Card and a certificate from school, college or company they are part of. Application forms should be submitted with residential address in person immediately, says a release.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 Scholarships for Students with Disabilities 2017-2018
- 2 National Award for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities 2017
- 3 Government Orders for Persons with Disabilities
- 4 NIEPMD Walk in Interview – Nursing and Special Education
- 5 Utilization of Khelo India funds for Persons with Disabilities