Best practices for Rehabilitation of Individual with Multiple Disabilities and their Family Members
About the Conference
The workshop on “Best practices for Rehabilitation of Individual with Multiple Disabilities and their Family Members” is proposed in the year January 2016,Keeping in view the Incheon Strategy theme of “Making the Rights Real for Persons with Disabilities “.
There are many needs in a families having children with Special Needs, These needs were met by different strategy by the family members, with the use of their gained Experience, Common Sense, and Knowledge, acquired over a period of time. In order to document this valuable programme resource in the form of meaningful information these workshop on “Best practices for Rehabilitation of Individual with Multiple Disabilities and their Family Members” in conceived.
- Bringing together unique challenges faced by family members.
- Sharing experience faced in their life cycle by family members.
- Converting their challenges in to achievement in life – A Role model.
- Documentation of the experience into a book for use by family members having individual with special needs.
- A case book for rehabilitation professionals, Special Teacher and various stake holders of the community.
Family members having Adult with multiple Disabilities.
Starts: 29th Dec, 2015 10:00AM
Ends: Starts: 30th Dec, 2015 04:00PM
Duration: 08:00 Hours
Individual with Multiple Disabilities : 300/-
50 Participants Only