CITIZEN DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (CDC) is a duly registered society, working for the past 12 years, for the Welfare and development for the Leprosy persons, Handicapped, poor destitute women and downtrodden people. The secular, non partisan, Non profitable, Non religious, Non political society of CITIZEN DEVELOPMENT CENTRE has been given birth and registered on 10-01-1997 under T.N. Society Regd. Act 27 of 1975 Regd. No. 9/1997. CDC is also committed to complete elimination of poverty in its service area.
CDC was established on the principal of “BY THE PATIENTS FOR THE PATIENTS”. The main motto of the society is to cater to the “Upliftment of ailing people and initiate service activities through them and for their enhancement”. Transforming the “Disabled people into potential Citizens” is the ultimate aim of this society.
Our Symbol : a ladder with 4 steps-namely:
- Counselling by which depth and genuineness of individual problems are identified, assessed and considered for process-finding an appropriate solution.
- “Health”making people for Healthy living.
- Education-which means the vital factor for development and education must be for all.
- Employment, which is crucial one for every individual for their survival; production can be increased through varied training programs by which employment opportunities may be generated for the educated unemployed, unemployed with skills, un skilled and semi skilled people etc.
How can u participate in our noble services . . .?
* Free Notebooks & Uniforms for 60 Disabled Govt. School Students in Ambattur. The Cost per student is Rs.600/-
* Sponsor Computers for the free computer & Spoken English classes to Poor Govt. school students at Ambattur, Chennai.
* Sponsor Tri Cycle (Rs.4500/-) for 10 Disabled persons.
* MCR footwear (Rs.350/-), New clothes (Rs.300/-) to 100 Leprosy persons.
Citizen Development Centre
#10/1, Sathyanarayana St,
Chennai – 600 053.
Phone : 044 – 2657 1029, 98412 58755
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org