Theme: Inclusive technologies for an improved quality of life
1. Discuss the importance of creating opportunities & identifying the constraints of disabled people by providing them latest and affordable Assistive and Rehabilitation technologies.
2. Create a platform to discuss the need of early interventions for young children with disabilities to achieve their goals in cognitive, social/emotional, communicative, education and employment
3. Cover the technologies for Geriatrics care focusing on health care for elderly people.
4. Provide a base for Universal design to produce buildings, products and environments that are inherently accessible to older people, people without disabilities and people with disabilities. We strongly believe that this conference would bring like minds under one roof to discuss about the areas that require technical and technological attention from the industry people as well disabled person to understand about the importance of the assistive technologies. This would in turn serve as a platform to share their experiences/areas of expertise and explore possibilities for technology collaboration & commercialization.
The plenary sessions of the program with some suggested topics as follows:
- Plenary Session I – Assistive Ergonomic Technology
- Plenary Session II – Assistive Medical Technology
- Plenary Session III – Assistive Rehabilitative Technology
- Plenary Session IV – Assistive Software Technology
Some of the eminent speakers already confirmed includes Dr. Tomy Mampilly, Head, Dept. of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, RECOUP Neuromusculoskeletal Rehabilitation Centre, Mr. Srinivasu Chakravarthula, Sr. QA Lead, Accessibility, Paypal, Mr. V. Sashi Kumar, Managing Director, Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd, Dr. S. Darius Gnanaraj, Professor and IQAC Coordinator, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Karunya University, Mr. P. Narsing Rao, Founder Director, UDRI, Mr. Charudatta Jadhav, Head Innovation Strategy, CTO Enable, TCS, Ms. Diana Joseph, Director, Fourth Wave Foundation, Dr. Venkatesh Balasubramanian, Associate Proffesor, Department of Engineering Design, IIT Madras, Ms. Madhavi latha, Scope International Private Limited, Associate VP, Scope International Pvt Ltd, Ms. Albina Shankar, Director, Mobility India Rehabilitation Research & Training Center and Mrs. L. V. Jayashree, Director, The Spastics Society of Tamil Nadu, Dr. Neeradha Chandramohan, Director, National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities, Mr. Ram Agarwal, CEO, Karishma Enterprises, Dr. R. Ramnarayan, Consultant General & Functional Neurosurgeon
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600032 | India
Email : email@example.com
Phone :91-44-42444 555 / 530, Mobile : 9003633779