WORKSHOP on – Early Identification of Children with disabilities – The Role of Pediatricians and Medical Practitioners
Date: 3rd December, 2016.
Venue : Hotel Pai Viceroy , 1504, 16th Cross, 9th Main, 3rd Block, near Ramakrishna Super Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar, Bangalore- 560 011. Karnataka., India
FAME INDIA, a Not for Profit Organization which works for training and empowerment of Children and young adults with Neuro developmental disabilities in Bangalore and Kanakapura villages proposes to conduct a half day workshop on “Early Identification of Children with disabilities-The Role of Pediatricians and Medical Practitioners”
Goal: The goal of this workshop is to provide a conceptually sound framework of knowledge, skills and attitude for Early Identification and Referrals for Early Intervention.
- Practicing Pediatricians.
- Medical Professionals.
- PHC Doctors.
- Reproductive Health care Doctors.
- Post Graduate Medical Students
- Final year MBBS students
Training Objectives :
On conclusion of the workshop, the Participants will be able to
- Use developmental screening tool.
- Identify early signs of high risk and at risk babies
- Refer the high risk babies for early intervention services.
Resource Persons :
- Dr.M S Mahadeviah, Hon. Medical Director-SSK, Pediatric Developmental Neurologist, Bangalore
- Dr Chitra Sankar,MBBS, DCH, MRCP(Paed), PGD DN Consultant, Developmental Pediatrics,Manipal Hospital and Cloudnine Clinic. , Bangalore
Application Download: Early Identification of Children with disabilities Workshop Registration Form (DOC, 29KB)
Brochure Download : Early Identification of Children with disabilities Workshop Brochure (PDF, 54KB)
Phone : 098868 98213
Email : email@example.com