GTPF strongly believe that in the present scenario of world transformation into Economic Liberalisation and reforms which inturn is likely to spread different cultures among our children. Voluntary organisations like ours have a greater role in taking up the welfare activities, for the upliftment of the down trodden , developmentally delayed and the handicapped and so on. GTPF all along has involved itself in the creation of AIDS Awareness, developing the abilities of physical and mental children so that they earn a better status in society.
1. Produced a Dance Drama on HIV / AIDS
2. Developed Exclusive Playback song on HIV / AIDS Awareness
3. Creating awareness to Rural School Children and Village people in and around Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh
4. Focus on Developmentally delayed children. Presentation of Awards & Rewards to special teachers who contributed might to physically, mentally handicapped children
5. Plan to open a school for developmentally delayed children at Tirupathi namely Smt. Venkata Subbamma School for Special Children.
6. Rural Development Programmes – Eye Camps, Medical Camps, Dental Camps, Lecture and Seminars on Rural Development.
7. GTPF – Product based Micro Finance.
To support GTPF’s activities and to contact us:
C. RAJAN BABU
Founder President, GTPF
No. 22, First Main Road,
United India Colony, Kodambakkam,
Chennai – 600 024.
Phone : 24806725
Mobile : 98400 14789
Fax : 24726802
E-mail : babu@GTPF.net