Karan Thakur, founder of Revive Enterprise, Mumbai says, “At Revive, we hire only visually-impaired people to work as our front line as well as back line staff. When I wanted to start off with this business idea, I can’t name a single person who supported the idea or didn’t scoff over it. However, I was adamant to prove them all wrong and went ahead with my plans. Even if these people are vision-impaired, they have immense potential and with the right kind of training, they can be absorbed into the mainstream professional world instead of pushing them to sidelines and treating them as ‘disabled’ people with no sense of the real world.” Revive is like a recruitment service for the visually impaired, kind of like a one stop for openings in big organisations, wherein their candidates can be recruited.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 729 Railway jobs for Persons with disabilities
- 2 32 Civil service jobs for persons with disabilities
- 3 Income Tax Deductions for Persons with Disabilities (80U, 80DD and 10)
- 4 Section 80DD Tax Deductions – Dependent who is a person with disability
- 5 Reserve Bank Jobs for Persons with Disabilities