It is a neurological disorder which affects the social and emotional areas of the brain leading to challenges in communication, social relationships and imagination. It typically appears after first two to three years of age and is more common in boys.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 729 Railway jobs for Persons with disabilities
- 2 32 Civil service jobs for persons with disabilities
- 3 Income Tax Deductions for Persons with Disabilities (80U, 80DD and 10)
- 4 Reserve Bank Jobs for Persons with Disabilities
- 5 Section 80DD Tax Deductions – Dependent who is a person with disability