Myrtle Social Welfare Network is a National level non profit charitable organization equipped with renowned professionals working in relevant social fields. Myrtle had conducted more than 2500 Muppet shows and 100’s of Camps, Retreats, workshop and trainings in various settings ranging from different social activities to Government departments, Educational Institutions, Faith based organizations, INGO’s, NGO’s and UN Agencies.
Myrtle Social Welfare Network is a national level non profit charitable organization registered under the Trust Act in the Year 2003. It is an organization that strives to make a “Difference in the lives of people; to disseminate the fragrance of welfare, development and happiness and to enrich the lives of the children and women by bringing back the smile to their faces”. The organization is named after a tree. The essence of the roots is one of the significant ingredients of a perfume. Myrtle aims to spread the fragrance of happiness in the lives of the people in a holistic development way. A cadre of eminent resource persons adorns the professional list of Myrtle.
- All children deserve an environment of hope, respect and understanding;
- That poverty is a personal experience for every child and this insight and sensitivity guides all of our actions;
- We must work together to create an environment of understanding towards all children embracing cultural and religious differences;
- That all of our actions must be guided by the utmost integrity and transparency;
- That we are accountable for all funds we receive, and we will always be upfront and honest with our donors and stakeholders and use these funds in the most efficient and productive manner.
Code of Ethics:
we pledge to deal fairly, equitably, openly and honestly with children, donors, employees and government.
- Registered under the Public Trust Act of 1950 No. 157 / 2003
- Registered under Section 6(1) (a) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976, FCRA Registration No.075901217
- Donations exempted from Income Tax Act, 1961 under section 80G.
Certificate number DIT(E) NO.2(969)/02-03 dated 18-08-2009 valid from 01.04.2008 to 31.03.2011 (Asst. year 2009-2010 to 2011-2012).
Venkatesan (a) Williams
MYRTLE SOCIAL WELFARE NETWORK
Support A Child or General Fund
19/34, North Street, V.P.Colony,
Ayanavaram, Chennai-600 023.
Phone: 91-44-2647 7373 / 2647 7070
Mobile: 91-98400 96022 / 99400 30067