No one needs an introduction to the National Thermal Power Corporation (N.T.P.C.). Since 1975, we have all been literally seeing by their light! Though N.T.P.C.’s main business is developing thermal power, it is heartening to note that it has also been deeply committed to empowering marginalised sections of society. N.T.P.C. has always had a large social heart, but today we talk about its specific commitment to the cause of disabled persons.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 National Award for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities 2017
- 2 Government Orders for Persons with Disabilities
- 3 NIEPMD Walk in Interview – Nursing and Special Education
- 4 Utilization of Khelo India funds for Persons with Disabilities
- 5 60 Seconds to Fame! – all India one minute film competition on disability