No one needs an introduction to the National Thermal Power Corporation (N.T.P.C.). Since 1975, we have all been literally seeing by their light! Though N.T.P.C.’s main business is developing thermal power, it is heartening to note that it has also been deeply committed to empowering marginalised sections of society. N.T.P.C. has always had a large social heart, but today we talk about its specific commitment to the cause of disabled persons.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 State Commissioners for Persons with Disabilities ( State Wise )
- 2 West Bengal Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017 (Draft)
- 3 Imaging Inclusion – Photography & Shortfilm Contest for Persons with Disabilities
- 4 Jobs : Lecturer in Special Education (Kozhikode)
- 5 India won Bronze medal in Para Table Tennis Championship 2017