Navajeevan, the name selected and given by sri.paramacharya of kanchi kamakoti pettam to our Founder K.Sridhar Acharya, who in turn established NGO and named it as Navajeevan.The starting of navajeevan was inspired by an incident in the life of swamy K.Sridhar Acharya, the founder of this noble organization, When he was working in the Indian Army during 1976,and an unfortunate chance to see a solar eclipse with his naked eyes in turn resulted a loss of the vision ,then he approached the above swami ji and as per his advice established Navjeevan – Blind Relif Center in the year 1979. The organization was subsequently registered under societies Act 1860.
- Navajeevan Free Residential School for Blind children.
- Navajeevan free vridhasnram.
- Navajeevan Charitable Eye Hospital.
- Navajeevan vidyadan Scheme for up countries Blind students.
- Navajeevan harijana seva Ashram at Kottapeta.
- Navajeevan kasi-Annashetra at Varanasi (Kasi).
- Navajeevan orphan children home at Paralekamudi, Orissa (near Patapatnam).
- Orissa Grameena Arogya Pariyojana (rural medical mission).
- Navajeevan Mata-sishu-sahaya kendram.
- Navajeevan Eye Hosipital at puri.
- 7600 blind children & aged blind rehabilitated.
- Conducted 162 free marriages for blind & other weaker sections of the society.
- 21570 monthly educational aids provided to physically handicap.
- 34000 monthly pensions provided to destitute aged.
- Medical & financial aid to 30300 people with leprosy and other handicap.
- Free treatment given to (Eyes) 314503 patients irrespective of caste and creed.
- 29724 free IOL Cataract surgeries have been performed.
- Organized 416 free rural eye camps
- Organized 20 carnial grafting.
- Provided 27350 spectacles at free of cost.
- Mother Teresa Excellence Award by International Peace and friendship Society, London.
- Bharat Jyothi by IIPFS, Bangalore.
- National Health Excellence Award by IEDRA, New Delhi.
- Best Social Worker Award by LION’S Club International, Tirupati.
- Honorary Doctorate Degree given by Inter American University of Humanistic Studies, Florida, U.S.A.
- Vishista Sewa Puraskar Award given by Health Care International, U.S.A.
- Sight Saver Award by Lions Club International
- National Integration Award by INI – Govt of India.
- Yugadi Puraskar by City Chambers.
- Providing three times vegetarian meals (under NITYA ANNADAN SCHEME) to blind children, and aged and Hospital patients presently number of beneficiaries about 900-1000.
- Providing residential facilities for blind, destitute aged and the orphan Women.
- School for Blind children upto 10th class recognised by Govt of AP, giving special training in music, Handicrafts, Candlemaking, and Bralle Computer under Vidyadim Scheme.
- NAVAJEEVAN CHARITABLE EYE HOSPITAL was Inaugurated by HE Dr. C.Rangarajan, then Governor of A.P. on 27-2-1998 for which foundation stone laid by HE shri. Krishnakanth jee, Former Vice President of India. The Hospital was constructed with the financial support from Mr. Madduri Jagannatha Rao and his family members, New Delhi.
- Rendering free services to all categories of people including pilgrims who visit Tirupati.
PH : 91 – 877-2239992