India has ratified the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) and has undertaken the obligation to ensure and promote the full realization of all human rights and fundamental freedoms for all Persons with Disabilities without discrimination of any kind on the basis of disability. In fulfilment of this international commitment, the country is obligated to enact suitable legislation in furtherance of the rights recognized in the UN Convention.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 Conference on Science and Technology for Specially Abled Persons
- 2 Job Fair for the Differently Abled in Loyala College, Chennai
- 3 மாற்றுத்திறனாளிகளுக்கான தேசிய அடையாள அட்டை (Unique Disability ID)
- 4 India Union Budget 2017-18 for Persons With Disabilities
- 5 Vision 2030 Document-DEPwDs is placed in public domain for comments