India has ratified the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) and has undertaken the obligation to ensure and promote the full realization of all human rights and fundamental freedoms for all Persons with Disabilities without discrimination of any kind on the basis of disability. In fulfilment of this international commitment, the country is obligated to enact suitable legislation in furtherance of the rights recognized in the UN Convention.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 மாற்றுத்திறனாளிகளுக்கான தேசிய அடையாள அட்டை (Unique Disability ID)
- 2 వికలాంగుల కోసం జాతీయ గుర్తింపు కార్డ్ (Unique Disability ID)
- 3 Jobs for Persons with Disabilities at Delhi NCR (Gurgaon / Noida)
- 4 Inviting Objections and Suggestions on the Draft RPwD Rules 2017
- 5 Draft for Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules 2017