India has ratified the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) and has undertaken the obligation to ensure and promote the full realization of all human rights and fundamental freedoms for all Persons with Disabilities without discrimination of any kind on the basis of disability. In fulfilment of this international commitment, the country is obligated to enact suitable legislation in furtherance of the rights recognized in the UN Convention.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 National Award for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities 2017
- 2 Government Orders for Persons with Disabilities
- 3 NIEPMD Walk in Interview – Nursing and Special Education
- 4 Utilization of Khelo India funds for Persons with Disabilities
- 5 60 Seconds to Fame! – all India one minute film competition on disability