India has ratified the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) and has undertaken the obligation to ensure and promote the full realization of all human rights and fundamental freedoms for all Persons with Disabilities without discrimination of any kind on the basis of disability. In fulfilment of this international commitment, the country is obligated to enact suitable legislation in furtherance of the rights recognized in the UN Convention.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 729 Railway jobs for Persons with disabilities
- 2 32 Civil service jobs for persons with disabilities
- 3 Income Tax Deductions for Persons with Disabilities (80U, 80DD and 10)
- 4 Reserve Bank Jobs for Persons with Disabilities
- 5 Section 80DD Tax Deductions – Dependent who is a person with disability