India has ratified the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD) and has undertaken the obligation to ensure and promote the full realization of all human rights and fundamental freedoms for all Persons with Disabilities without discrimination of any kind on the basis of disability. In fulfilment of this international commitment, the country is obligated to enact suitable legislation in furtherance of the rights recognized in the UN Convention.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 Job Opportunities at Karna Vidya Foundation (KVF)
- 2 Job Opportunity for Jobseekers with Orthopaedic Disability and Low vision
- 3 Certificate Course on Pre-Employment skills for Persons with Disabilities
- 4 Suggestions from public for formulation of Rules under the RPwDs Act, 2016
- 5 ADA Anniversary Inclusive Education Fellowship Program