On the 75th Anniversary ceremony of Utkal Divas i.e on 1st April 2010 Naveen Patnaik, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Orissa felicitated 7 differently abled persons with “Red Cross Award” for the year 2009 and 2010 on the basis of their outstanding achievement. The awardees were chosen by a Selection Committee headed by the Director, Social Welfare, Govt. of Orissa, Additional Director, Health Service, Govt. of Orissa and Secretary, Indian Red Cross Society, Orissa State Branch from different categories like hearing & speech impaired, orthopedically challenged, cerebral palsy & mental retardation and visually impaired. The award carried a memento, citation and cash prize of Rs.10,000/- to each.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 Job Opportunities at Karna Vidya Foundation (KVF)
- 2 Job Opportunity for Jobseekers with Orthopaedic Disability and Low vision
- 3 Certificate Course on Pre-Employment skills for Persons with Disabilities
- 4 Suggestions from public for formulation of Rules under the RPwDs Act, 2016
- 5 ADA Anniversary Inclusive Education Fellowship Program