Tamilnadu Government is providing Polio Drops for all kids under age 5 on 23rd, 27th Januray, 2011 (23-01-2011 , 27-01,2011). This is of course a special camp. Tamilnadu is a Polio free state because of the Polio special camps conducted by them in past years. This year Polio camp is organized as two sessions 23-01-2011, 27-01-2011. Many volunteer, government employees are involved in this program. Nearly 200000 people are serving in this year for polio camps. Using this camp it is expected more than 70,00,000 kids that are aged under five will be benefited.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 State Commissioners for Persons with Disabilities ( State Wise )
- 2 Imaging Inclusion – Photography & Shortfilm Contest for Persons with Disabilities
- 3 West Bengal Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017 (Draft)
- 4 Jobs : Lecturer in Special Education (Kozhikode)
- 5 India won Bronze medal in Para Table Tennis Championship 2017