Rapid Prompting Method (RPM) by Ms. Soma Mukhopadhyay
Date: 20th November, 2016 – 22nd November, 2016.
Venue : Jamia Hamdard , Jamia Hamdard Covention Hall, New Delhi New Delhi., India
The Soma RPM Workshop is for Parents and Professional who want to see first-hand show Soma’s unique method(Founder) is used to teach academics leading to communication for people with Autism and similar conditions.
The Course will include 1:1 student rpm
Lecture and direct instruction by Soma on the key principles of RMP(Identifying learner types, learning, channels, implementation of RPM and troubleshooting).
Benefits of RPM
- Participants can start get started using RPM after workshop.
- For speech: Techniques to build speech through RPM.
- Determine if my student/child is ready for age appropriate academics (Math’s Science etc).
- Assess your child:L Soma starts teaching age-appropriate subject matter or an activity to assess a student’s language, reasoning and motor skills. She then adjusts the lesson to level of the student based on the student’s responses.
- Goals: Make a diverse lesson plans, cognition, speech goals, motor skills, typing speed
- Move from stencil board to letter board and eventually typing
Resource Persons :
- Soma Mukhopadhyay, HALO Executive Director of Education, Austin