It is the world’s first A3 Instant Reader and Scanner for both closeup and distant objects. It also is a CCTV magnifier with Distance & Self Viewing Magnifications.
Readit Scholar HD features many benefits over other digital capture systems and even more over standard laptop / desktop video magnifiers:
- Set up for document capturing, the camera is just 36 cm tall (14.2 inches).
- Automatic switching between close-up and distance viewing modes as the camera head is lifted.
- 720p (1280×720 resolution) up to 60 fps via single USB 2.0 connection (Core i3 processor required for 60 fps live view at full resolution).
- Open base design means it’s easy to handwrite and read in the traditional video magnifier way, without the base getting in the way of the paper or book.
- 16 MP sensor with A3 capture area down to 6pt text Zoomed in, 4pt text can be captured and read with 100% accuracy.
- 21x Optical zoom (larger than any other camera)
- The camera is optically and digitally stabilised (a first for our industry) meaning the Scholar HD is far less prone to shake and wobble than any other product on the market.
- The combination of the 16 MP sensor, 21x optical zoom, optical and digital stabilisation means it can perform OCR at distance (for whiteboards and projectors) further away than a human with 20:20 vision can see – this is a unique feature again.
- Includes magnetic positioning guide with three positions: Storage, A4 (Letter), A3 (11 x 17) for easy positioning of documents for blind and well as low vision users.
Uttarakhand – 248 001 | India
Phone : +91 135-2735011
fax : +91 135-2735011
Mobile : +91 9837088334
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com