Aids and Appliances:
1. Must be resident of Karnataka for the last 10 years and should be certified by the Tahasildar.
2. Annual Income limit is Rs.24000 for urban areas and Rs.11500 for rural areas inhabitants.
Karnataka State Disability Medical Relief Scheme for corrective surgeries for the prevention of disabilities:
The Scheme aims at providing financial assistance to undergo corrective surgeries.
1. Annual Income limit is Rs.25000 for rural and less than Rs.50, 000 for urban
2. Treatment should be conducted at Government Hospitals of reputed well-equipped specialised Hospitals.
3. Vouchers for treatment/ medicine should be enclosed
4. Maximum eligible amount per beneficiairy is Rs.15,000/- The eligible amount will be remitted to the hospital. Where the beneficiary undergone medical treatment.
5. Disability Certificate issued by the medical board.
Financial assistance up to maximum of Rs.15000/- is provided for corrective surgeries. The eligible amount will be released directly to the Hospitals.Concerned on submission of abount specified documents.
ref : http://welfareofdisabled.kar.nic.in