The disabled students studying in schools, Colleges and those who attend professional courses and technical trainings are being given scholarship by Social Justice Department. The applicant’s annual family income should be below Rs.36,000/- and they should obtain 40% marks in the examination in the previous year. The responsibility for distributing scholarship has been transferred to local bodies. During the financial year 2009-10 Rs.18,73,944/- has been disbursed under this scheme.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 National Award for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities 2017
- 2 Scholarships for Students with Disabilities 2017-2018
- 3 Government Orders for Persons with Disabilities
- 4 NIEPMD Walk in Interview – Nursing and Special Education
- 5 Utilization of Khelo India funds for Persons with Disabilities