The disabled students studying in schools, Colleges and those who attend professional courses and technical trainings are being given scholarship by Social Justice Department. The applicant’s annual family income should be below Rs.36,000/- and they should obtain 40% marks in the examination in the previous year. The responsibility for distributing scholarship has been transferred to local bodies. During the financial year 2009-10 Rs.18,73,944/- has been disbursed under this scheme.
Differently abled ( Disability ) Information Web Portal
Most Popular of this month
- 1 State Commissioners for Persons with Disabilities ( State Wise )
- 2 West Bengal Rights of Persons with Disabilities Rules, 2017 (Draft)
- 3 Imaging Inclusion – Photography & Shortfilm Contest for Persons with Disabilities
- 4 Jobs : Lecturer in Special Education (Kozhikode)
- 5 India won Bronze medal in Para Table Tennis Championship 2017