Sounding Board transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into the latest in communication technology. In just minutes, you can create custom boards using AbleNet symbols or your own photos.
- Create boards with up to 20 message locations
- Virtually unlimited capacity; create boards for any situation
- Use the built-in AbleNet symbol library for instant access to hundreds of symbols
- Record messages of virtually any length for each symbol
- Use your own photo library for even greater flexibility and options
- Take your own photos using your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch and use them in a board immediately*
- Increase the physical size of the boards by using the iPad
*Function not available on previous generation iPod Touch or iPad 1.
All new SoundingBoard 4.11 provides these great features!
- Graphical Interface: The graphical interface of SoundingBoard has been updated with a new look. You will find the same great features of SoundingBoard 3.0 in the new version, but most features are now accessed through home screen of the app.
- Multi-Device Support: SoundingBoard has been optimized to work on multiple versions of the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch without the need to use the “2X” mode.
- Screen Rotation: SoundingBoard now works in portrait and landscape viewing modes.
- Dynamic Communication Board Creation: Instead of picking a pre-determined communication board layout, you can now dynamically create communication boards by simply adding message locations until you’ve reached your desired amount of messages. Once you’ve finished, SoundingBoard automatically determines the communication board layout for you. Once the communication board is created you have the ability to re-arrange, delete, or add messages as needed.
- Larger Message Boards: SoundingBoard now supports communication boards with 1 to 20 messages.
- Export and Import Communication Boards: SoundingBoard now provides a way to export and import communication boards. (Note: Only boards created in version 4.0 can be exported)
- Linked Boards: Linked boards will now play the full audio message before advancing to the next message board.
- Change the background color of a communication board to be white, black, or yellow. This new feature is found under the Settings menu of the app.
Important Note: SoundingBoard 4.11 is currently compatible with the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPod touch 5th, 4th, and 3rd Generation, iPad 4th and 3rd Generation, iPad 2, iPad, and iPad mini. SoundingBoard is ONLY available for download at iTunes stores.
More Details : http://www.ablenetinc.com/Assistive-Technology/iPad-iPhone-and-iPod-Accessories-Apps/SoundingBoard