This year they have planned to organise Southern State level Cricket from 27th to 30th December 2010 at chennai, in collaboration with Cheran Region Christian Society(CRCS) for the disabled and Department of Social Work, Madras Christian College,chennai. Persons with Visual impairment from Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh will be participating in the event.
Sports and recreation has value in everyone’s life and it is even more imporatant in the life of persons with disablility, as sports develop confidence and independency in individuals, helps in developing the self-esteem and boosts up individual’s ability to overcome difficulties. Its also a place where different people come together, know each other, get accustomed to different situations and develop their personnality skills. A platform for development among persons with visual impairment is created by TCAB and getting different persons with visual impairment from the the Southern States will be good platform for the players to exhibit their talents, be recognised and also be able to participate in National Level sports events.
We appreciate that an estimated sum Rs. 3,90,000 Lakhs for organising this event as this would help in organising special events in the future and participating National Level events.
- Co-sponsorship (Logo of the Company/Organisation in grounds, T-Shirt, Banner Displays, Certificate, Invitation Card and Flags) : Rs 100,000
- Food and Accommodation for four days: Rs.75,000
- Ground Sponsorship for 4 days: Rs. 25,000
- Different Colour T-Shirts and Tracks 16 x 4 states : Rs 75,000
- Cricket Kit sponsorship for four Teams Rs:25,000
- Winner up Cash Award Sponsorship; Rs 15,000
- Runner up Cash Award Sponsorship Rs. 10,000
- Banner Display inside Ground Rs:10,000
- Banner Display outside Ground Rs:5000
- Advertisements in local Television Channels : Rs 50,0000
100% Tax Exemption under the Income Tax Act 10(23) CIV Dt:15/09/2008
Do Contact us for More details:
No-4 Mohana Illam,
Mani Nagaram, II street,
Madurai – 625001
Mobile : 09025025247, 09940751959