State Nodal Agency Centre (SNAC) and State Nodal Agency Partner (SNAP) are the institutional arrangements of the National Trust at the State/UT and Divisional levels to support and take forward its activities. One SNAC in every State/UT and one SNAP for around 10 districts in every State/UT are appointed from amongst the reputed and well established NGOs registered with the National Trust.
Did You Know That
Every SNAC/SNAP has to “know” its area i.e. has to keep comprehensive information about other NGOs, Govt. functionaries & other stakeholders in its area. A data base in prescribed format has to be prepared and shared with the National Trust.
Every SNAC and SNAP has to appoint a Co-ordinator to exclusively carryout the activities of the National Trust.
The jurisdiction of SNAC extends to the entire State/UT.
Juridiction of every SNAP has to be determined by SNAC in consultation with all the SNAPs in the state.
A State Level Co-ordination Committee (SLCC) headed by the State Secretary and SNAC as its convenor (member secretary) has been constituted to provide a forum to interact and liaison with the State Govt. and to ensure greater co-ordination & co-operation among different stakeholders in carrying out the activities for the welfare of PwDs.
Grant in aid released under SNAC/SNAP (institutional fees only) for the period from 1.10.09 to 31.3.10 (arrear) and from 1.4.10 to 30.9.10 (in advance).
Grants have been released to scheme holders on the basis of
- Demand received with requiste details within the due dates
- Niramaya Application IDs in case of Samarth
- Inspection reports in case of Samarth
- Prescribed Eligbility criteria for beneficiaries
- Scheme guidelines
- Utilisation reports/ certificates
- Adjustment of excessive/unutilised grant given earlier for Oct’09-March’10 in view of current positions/ reports
- Download Common Guidelines for release of Grants
- The institutional fees and grants for SNACs & SNAPs for carrying out various programmes and activities in the year 2009-2010. ……….Click here to download
- The institutional fees for for carrying out activities in the year 2010-2011. ……… Click here to Download
- Download and use SNAC Calculator SNAP Calculator