Our Mission: To enable the differently abled, improve their quality of life and make them meaningful independent participatory adult role in the society.
Our Vision: Reach the un-reached through provision of quality and quantity of services for better lives of differently abled.
- Comprehensive assessment
- Medical treatment
- Speech Therapy
- Special Education
- Augmentative therapy
- Prosthetic & Orthotic aids & appliances
- In-patient services (Hostel).
- Socio-economic rehabilitation
- Facilitation, counseling and guidance.
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Inclusive education
- Community Based Rehabilitation
- Parents training etc.
Video: UMVK Documantary
Awards & Credentials:
- The organization received Best Institution Award for the year 2001-02 from Govt. of Andhra Pradesh for outstanding works for the cause of Action for Disabled.
- Received Prestigious National Award 2003 from the Govt. of India through His Excellency Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam the then Hon’ble president of India.
- Received National Award for the Best Non-Governmental Organization (1st Prize) for the year 2005-06 from National Trust, New Delhi through the generous hands of Smt. Meira Kumar, the then Hon’ble Minister, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India.
- It also received National Award for the Best Non-Governmental Organization for the year 2009-10 from National Trust, New Delhi through the generous hands of Sri. D. Nepoleon, Hon’ble State Minister, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, Smt. Poonam Natrajan, Chairperson, National Trust, New Delhi. Sri. K. M. Acharya, Secretary, Ministry of SJ&E, Govt. of India.
- Besides, the organization received many awards and got felicitated by International and National Co-NGOs.
The special needs children and persons also won several prizes under the different activities executed at various levels under the shed of the organization.
- Sri S.P. Reddy, Executive Director, UETS received Best NGO State Award from Govt. of Puducherry through Sri P. Rajavelu, Hon’ble Minister for Social Welfare, Puducherry.
- Sri S.P. Reddy, Executive Director, UETS received Best District NGO Award by MEPMA through Smt. Neetu Kumari Prasad, IAS, District Magistrate and Collector, East Godavari on the eve of International Year for Disabled.
East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh,India
Phone: +91 884 2306039, +91 9848164779
Fax: +91 884 2306439
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com