NIEPMD invites applicants for Walk-in-Interview from Indian Nationals who fulfil the prescribed qualification, experience, age and other conditions for filling up the following non-sanctioned positions purely on contractual basis.
Venue: NIEPMD, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112.
Date: 30th OCTOBER 2017 (Monday)
Time: 10.00 am
Name of the Post
1. Lecturer (Clinical Psychology)
Lecturer in (Clinical Psychology)
Location: NIEMPD, Tamil Nadu India.
Occupational Category: Lecturer
Salary: INR 36000
Description: NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR EMPOWERMENT OF PERSONS WITH MULTIPLE DISABILITIES (NIEPMD)
- (a) M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology. (b) Valid RCI registration.
- (a) Ph.D.(in core area), (b) Publication, (c) Experience in teaching/research/clinical activities
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. The Management reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high
in term of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere possessing the EQ / DQ and
experience will not entail any candidate a right to be considered eligible for the post. The final list of
candidates called for the comprehensive walk-in selection process is based on short-listing of candidates
by the duly constituted committee(s).
3. The management reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. It also
reserves the right restrict the number of applicants for selection process upon the level of response for
each post. The management reserves the right not to fill up the posts or any of the advertised posts. It
reserves the right to offer lower position to the candidate(s) depending upon nature of experience
possessed by the candidate. It also reserves the right to reject any applicant, cancel the part or
candidature without any assigning any reason(s) thereof.
4. The Competent Authority/the duly constituted committee for this purpose can consider the candidature
of such applicants who are in possession of lesser experience prescribed for, if otherwise in possession of
essential qualification, as prescribed for. The consolidated pay of such candidate(s) will be fixed in the
appropriate level. As such, candidates with lesser experience shall also apply for the positions notified.
5. The Competent Authority/duly constituted committee shall recommend fixing of appropriate
consolidated pay in commensurate with the lesser experience/for those shortlisted candidate(s) whose
performance in the screening process is found not up to the level fixed etc.
6. The decision of the Director, NIEPMD will be final and binding in all aspects.
7. Bringing in any type of Political/Official interference, influence, canvassing, other pressures in any form etc., will render disqualification of the candidature and action as deemed fit will be taken against such candidate. No correspondence in this matter is entertained. Any interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to