that can take you 8 miles at up to 6 mph, turns on a dime, folds instantly to fit in the trunk of your car, and is equally good rambling the park as it is in your living room. The Zinger is a smart mobility device invented in the USA to give you ultimate in performance and convenience.
Yes it’s light, but set your Zinger down on its wheels.
Lift the seat back and your Zinger snaps into its upright position.Left and right hand levers steer the Zinger like a zero-turn mower. Press both levers down to go, pull both up to brake, and use opposite actions to turn. It’s easy to learn and fun to drive. Plus the Zinger has a super slow “learning mode” for first timers.Your Zinger comes fully assembled in one standard size UPS box including one li-ion battery pack and charger.
Turn your Zinger on, and go!Its handlebar free design allows you to pull right up to a table or desk.
|Overall Weight||41 LBS (18.5kg) including battery|
|Dimension L x W x H||37(785) x 25(645) x 37(935)in. (mm)|
|Folded L x W x H||13(330) x 16.5(420) in.(mm)|
|Seat height||19 in (485 mm)|
|Speed||Low Range : 0-1 Mph (1.5 km/h)|
Medium Range : 0-3 Mph (5 Km/h)
High Range : 0-6 Mph (9.5 Km/h)
|Reverse||0-1 Mph (1.5/h)|
|Range||8 Miles (13 Km)|
|Maximum Incline||8 Degrees|
|Turning Radius||24 in. (610 mm)|
|Motor||Brushed DC 36V, 250W, 7A|
|Charger||2.1A, Automatic ( Green Light = charged) input 100-240 V|
|Steering / Braking System||Two Lever Control System (Tire Brake and roller drive )|
|Front Wheels||6 inch non-marking PU Solid|
|Rear Wheels||9 inch non marking pneumatic (50PSI / 3.5 BAR)|
|Anti-Tip Wheels||50mm solid|
|Max User Weight||250 pounds (113 Kg)|
The Zinger is the worlds lightest and most convenient folding personal mobility chair. It folds instantly so that two will easily fit into most car trunks. At 41 pounds with battery, one person can …
- The Zinger comes with a full one year warranty, not including the tires which are normal wear items.
- Backing up is usually most easily accomplished by simply pushing your feet against the ground like in an office chair, but the Zinger does have motorized reverse for when it’s needed.
- The Zinger requires use of both hands and arms to drive, brake and steer. The Zinger is not a medical device for disabled users and is not intended to replace a joystick controlled power-chair.
- Yes, you may check it on the plane but the airlines require that you carry the battery on with you. Remember to tell the baggage screener what it is.
- The weight of only 41 pounds includes the 4 pound battery.
- The battery pack is removable so you may purchase a backup to ensure that your Zinger is always ready to go.
- Accessories such as a basket, arm rests, cup holders, and more will become available later.
- Yes, it has a beeper.
Zinger Brochure : Download (pdf, 532 kB)
Contact Details for Booking
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +886-4-2532-1000 ext #1178
Fax : +886-4-2532-5000
42748 Taichung City,Taiwan