Jellow Communicator is a friendly Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) system that uses icons/images to enable speech. This freely downloadable Android app can be used for communication by those learning to speak or those having difficulty with speech.
- The Jellow Android app is currently available in 4 languages (English, Hindi, Marathi and Bengali) and multiple accents (Indian, American, and British).
- Jellow has around 1000 icons and over 10,000 lines of pre-programmed text.
- Toddlers and early learners to learn words and categories frequently used in their daily lives
- Colourful and friendly icons
- Simple, visually appealing and easy-to-learn interface consisting central ‘category’ buttons and ‘expressive’ side buttons
- Addition of new language: Marathi (India)
- Support for Android 9 devices
Jellow Android App Download
Jellow Communicator – Video
Jellow Communicator is a friendly Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) app that uses icons/images to enable speech.