National Conference – VISION 2020: The Right to Sight- INDIA
Event Date: 8th June 2019 – 9th June 2019.
Venue : Aravind Eye Hospital, Opp Saveetha Dental College, 10, Poonamallee High Rd, Noombal Icon, Goparasanallur – 600077 , Chennai , Tamil Nadu India
This national conference on community ophthalmology is now a much sought after platform for sharing skills, enhancing knowledge and networking with peers. The carefully designed scientific sessions focus on practices in the eye care system and its successful management from clinical to managerial.
This year’s conference holds special significance as it’s the penultimate year to achieving our goal in year 2020. The conference is an apt platform to discuss, deliberate strategies for way forward keeping in view the global approach for integrating eye health into universal health.
In an innovative approach, this year’s session topics are based on inputs from our member organisations on topics they would like to hear. The conference courses are designed to provide larger space for in-depth exploration of topics and expansive discussions and interactions.
Guidelines for Free Paper
FREE PAPER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION OPENS ON 29 January 2019 AND CLOSES ON 2 March 2019
You can submit the abstracts under the following topics
- Advocacy for Eye Health
- Eye Care Delivery to the Unreached
- Quality Assurance for Cataract Surgery
- One person can submit a total of 2 abstracts (as presenting author).
- Abstracts are to be submitted online. No abstracts shall be accepted via email, fax, hard copies etc.
- All abstracts will undergo an evaluation process by the members of the scientific committee.
- Free Paper presentation duration is 5 minutes only.
- Institution / hospital affiliation in the title or abstract should not be mentioned.
- Presenting authors should register for the conference. (registration for conference will open shortly)
- Presenting authors should seek consent from other authors of the Paper.
VISION 2020: The Right to Sight – INDIA
D-21, Corporate Park,
2nd floor, Sector-21,
Near Sector 8 Metro Station, Dwarka,
New Delhi -110078
Tel.No.: + 91 9667078866
E mail: email@example.com