Basudeo Bubna Memorial Trust – Voice Vision Project takes great pleasure in announcing its eighth scholarship for the academic year 2019-20 – Sponsored by Taksheel Foundation
To providing financial assistance to visually impaired students who have completed their SSC, are pursuing graduation or diploma from any recognised institute in India. Know more, understand the eligibility criteria and to apply for the same visit www.voicevision.in Before 25th April 2019
For more information contact us on 02240400000/ +919820566010 or email at email@example.com
Photocopies of the following documents are required for evaluation:-
- Duly filled Scholarship 2019 form (If you are applying online then it is not required)
- 1 Passport size photograph.
- Disability certificate issued by a competent Government authority.
- Mark sheet of last exam passed along with 10th / 12th mark sheet.
- Valid Aadhaar card
- A short self-description of the candidate.
- A summary of the candidate’s non-academic achievements (Extracurricular activities) along with certificates or medals of both participation & winning.
- Admission fee receipt and/or identity card of current course if any.
- Income certificate.
- Compulsorily references are required from 2 individuals known to the candidate. One of them should be the school / college teacher and other one should be principal of school / college.
Important Dates To Remember
Registration opens – 25th March 2019
Registration closes – 25th April 2019
Result Declaration – 25th May 2019
*NOTE – No applications will be accepted after 25th April 2019
*NOTE – Offline applications should reach Voice Vision Office on/before 25th April 2019 before 6 PM.
*NOTE – Result of Scholarship 2019 will be announced via Call / Email on 25th May 2019.
*NOTE – Scholarship 2019 winners will be notified via Call / Email after declaration of results.
Registration and More details on Voice Vision scholarships page